The cottage has a log fire in the lounge/dining room, log burner in kitchen/breakfast room, with electric convector heating throughout, so perfect for spring and autumn breaks.
- Pretty private garden for relaxing and dining ‘al fresco’ with garden table and chairs, plus use of the communal garden.
- Limited parking on-site. Further parking available just outside the grounds of le Triskèle.
Wishing Well Cottage is fully equipped with a modern kitchen including:
- electric oven and grill
- 4 ring gas hob with kettle
- microwave oven
- toaster and coffee maker
- front loading washing machine
- ironing board and iron
- electic fans
- fire extinguisher, fire blanket and smoke alarm
- first aid kit
The English speaking owners, Joy and Ian, live in a separate property on-site and are available to answer your questions and resolve any issues that might arise.
Rental also includes for FREE:
- bedding (beds made up for your arrival - change of linen for stays of one week or more)
- towels (set of towels per guest) and tea towels
- logs, heating and electricity
- cot, high chair and baby bath (on request and subject to availability)
- Subject to availability, we now have available free of charge for the use of all our guests two adult bikes, great for exploring the local countryside, plus two folding bikes for town use: put them in the back of your car and explore la Rochelle, Rochefort, Saintes
- BBQ facilities (coals included)
- garden games – full size ping pong table, petanque, soft tennis, badminton etc
- DVD movie and book library
- board games
- tourist information pack
- end of stay cleaning included